Bericht van de Cubaanse Ambassade

 Interventionist actions against Cuba intensify

Since last week, partial views of some events that have occurred in the capital of Cuba carried out by some young people, artists by profession in some cases and others that are considered as such have been reported in the press and on social networks.

The facts refer to the arrest of a Cuban citizen, who committed an offence of contempt to the Police and therefore he disrespected the current criminal law. Said citizen was sentenced to 8 months of deprivation of liberty by trial, in accordance with the guarantees of due process for this kind of felony. What has been tried to qualify as an arbitrary detention for media propaganda.

No more than 15 people, who claim to be artists, who in turn have proven ties with the US Embassy in Havana, met in a private house in the San Isidro neighborhood, in the Cuban capital to sue the revocation of the sanction imposed on the aforementioned citizen and for this, some of these people alleged to start a hunger strike.

The meeting of these people in this house was complicated with the entrance of a citizen who arrived by air from abroad and went to the aforementioned house in the San Isidro neighborhood and did not observe the sanitary protocol to prevent the spread of COVID- 19, such rules which are in force in the country. In this way he recklessly exposed the possible spread of the virus to these people. In view of which, the law enforcement authorities, last Thursday, November 26, had to act and evict the group of people from this house to demand compliance with said Protocol, in accordance with current law.

On Friday, November 27, around 150 people, mostly young people from the artistic sector or related to this sector, went to the headquarters of the Ministry of Culture to demand the immediate attention of its Minister.

These people, composed by a very diverse group and with different motivations, some of them in support of the revocation of the sanction imposed on the aforementioned citizen for offence of contempt to the Police. Others, with other demands related to the exercise of their artistic activity in the country and their freedom of expression, others in support to the participants in the alleged hunger strike.

Representatives of these people, who went to the Ministry of Culture, were received at its headquarters that same night by the Vice Minister of Culture, Fernando Rojas, who was available to listen to their demands.

These events have been presented as an extraordinary and far-reaching situation in Cuba based on the manipulation carried out by activists on social networks and which some media have irresponsibly echoed. These activists in Cuba and abroad kept on intentionally sending direct messages to different sources in which they referred to alleged acts of violence against people who went to the Ministry of Culture of Cuba and other slanders. Their messages advocated civil disobedience and incited hatred and made threats of all kinds against people with different opinions or who objectively expressed the facts, with the purpose of creating a distorted and extremist pattern about the reality in the country to generate an international opinion on the existence of an environment of instability in Cuba.

In this campaign, attempts have even been made to use and manipulate young people, in particular, from the artistic and cultural sector, based on alleged overwhelming support for these events. Some of the young people who participated in the meeting at the Ministry of Culture have come out to deny the manipulation of their opinions and have ratified their support for our system and institutions.

It is obvious that an attempt has been made to fabricate a media campaign against Cuba and its government based on these events. Some media and institutions in an irresponsible and unethical way have based their opinions and headlines on this biased information, taken only from the media and from activists with extremist positions against Cuba and with the intention of destabilizing the internal order.

It is also significant and it was very suspicious that there has been coordinated and immediate action, between internal and external actors, referents of anti-Cuban actions in the past and that there has been massive synchronized financing of mobile data to certain individuals, who had telephones of high technology for the biased transmission of the facts through their opinions and slander.

In this regard, there is public evidence that nothing that happened was fortuitous, even in the personal accounts on social networks of some of the alleged leaders of this operation, it can be verified that they posted videos and expressed public thanks to Charge d’ Affaires a.i. from the U.S. Embassy in Cuba, which has been personally involved in promoting the alleged hunger strike that did not exist, in violation of the health quarantine rules established due to the Covid-19 pandemic and in the transportation and support to the participants of the provocation.

The Cuban media and the Cuban Foreign Ministry have presented evidence of actions promoted from the United States and with the participation of the Embassy of that country in Cuba, trying to provoke a situation of disorder, civil disobedience and instability on the island, which does not form part of the diplomatic functions of an Embassy and its personnel, in accordance with International Law. It is a flagrant and unacceptable interference in the internal affairs of Cuba, which the Cuban government does not tolerate the United States, or anyone else.

Old pretexts have been used against Cuba on the enjoyment of human rights, which criticize freedom of expression and assembly, without considering the manipulation and misrepresentation of these issues carried out by the powerful media and technological machinery, which is articulated from the United States, with the use and harassment on social networks with unmatched financial support.

The supposed instability situation in Cuba that is being artificially presented and created, would be a pretext to ask and encourage governments to express concern and consequently, the US tries to justify greater sanctions against Cuba, the economic, financial and commercial blockade and even a intervention, increased aggression and terrorism against the country, which responds to the script of the so-called unconventional war against Cuba and which has been applied in other countries.

The Cuban Foreign Minister recently denounced that the government of President Donald Trump is directly involved in financing and guiding so that civil disobedience and illegal acts against public order are committed in Cuba. Groups and individuals residing in the territory of that country, some with ties to terrorist activities, who openly promote acts of sabotage, violence and disrespect for the law, which maintain direct contact with some of the activists of the events mentioned in the San Isidro neighborhood in the capital.

President Diaz-Canel affirmed that “we do not admit interference, provocations or manipulations. The people have all the courage and morals to fight for the heart of Cuba.”

Despite this action from abroad and the campaign that is promoted against Cuba, the country is experiencing a situation of security and normalcy. The Cuban people will know how to safeguard their sovereignty, and they are sure that they will always count on defending the truth, with the support of friends in solidarity with Cuba.

 

Spaanse vertaling:

 

Las acciones Injerencistas contra Cuba se intensifican

Desde la semana pasada, una visión parcializada sobre algunos hechos que han ocurrido en la capital de Cuba, protagonizados por algunos jóvenes, artistas de profesión en algunos casos y otros que se consideran como tal, han sido reportados en la prensa y en las redes sociales.

Los hechos se refieren a la detención de un ciudadano cubano, que cometió desacato a la autoridad al no presentarse a la citación policial  y por ende, se exigió el cumplimiento de la ley penal vigente. Dicho ciudadano fue sancionado a 8 meses de privación de libertad mediante juicio, conforme a las garantías del debido proceso. Lo que se ha pretendido calificar como una detención arbitraria por la propaganda mediática.

No más de 15 personas, que refieren ser artistas, que a su vez cuentan con probados vínculos de relacionamiento con la Embajada de los EEUU en La Habana, se reunieron en una casa particular en el barrio de San Isidro, en la capital cubana para demandar la revocación de la sanción impuesto al mencionado ciudadano y para ello, algunas de estas personas alegaron iniciar una huelga de hambre.

La reunión de estas personas en esta vivienda se vio complicada con el arribo de un ciudadano que llegó vía aérea desde el exterior y se dirigió a la mencionada casa en el barrio de San Isidro y  no observó el Protocolo sanitario para evitar la propagación del COVID-19 vigente en el país. De esta forma expuso de forma temeraria la posible propagación del virus a estas personas. Ante lo cual, las autoridades del orden, el pasado jueves 26 de noviembre debieron actuar y desalojar esta vivienda al grupo de personas para exigir el cumplimiento de dicho Protocolo, conforme a la ley vigente. 

El viernes, 27 de noviembre, alrededor de 150 personas, en su mayoría jóvenes del sector artístico o relacionado a este sector, acudieron a la sede del Ministerio de Cultura para exigir la atención inmediata de su Ministro.

Estas personas, grupo muy diverso y con diferentes motivaciones, algunos en apoyo a la revocación de la sanción impuesta al ciudadano antes mencionado por actos de desacato. Otros, con otras demandas vinculadas al ejercicio de la actividad artística en el país y su libertad de expresión, otros vinculados a los participantes en la alegada huelga de hambre.

Representantes de estas personas, que acudieron al Ministerio de Cultura fueron recibidas en su sede, esa misma noche por el Viceministro de Cultura, que se encontró disponible, Fernando Rojas para escuchar sus demandas.  

Estos hechos se han presentado como una situación extraordinaria y de gran alcance en Cuba sobre la base de la manipulación realizada por activistas en redes sociales y que algunos medios de forma irresponsable se han hecho eco.  De manera intencional estos activistas en Cuba y en el extranjero se mantuvieron enviando mensajes directos a diferentes fuentes en los que refirieron supuestos actos de violencia contra las personas que acudieron al Ministerio de Cultura de Cuba y otras calumnias. Sus mensajes abogaron por la desobediencia civil e incitaron al odio y realizaron amenazas de todo tipo contra personas con opiniones diferentes o que expresaron de forma objetiva los hechos, con el propósito de crear un patrón distorsionado y extremista sobre la realidad en el país para crear una opinión internacional sobre la existencia de un ambiente de inestabilidad en Cuba.  

En esta campaña se ha intentado incluso usar y manipular a jóvenes, en particular, del sector artístico y cultural sobre un supuesto apoyo abrumador a estos hechos. Algunos de los jóvenes que participaron en el encuentro en el Ministerio de Cultura han salido a desmentir la manipulación de sus opiniones y han ratificado su respaldo a nuestro sistema e institucionalidad. 

Es obvio, que sobre esos hechos se ha intentado fabricar una campaña mediática contra Cuba y su gobierno. Algunos medios e instituciones de forma irresponsable y poco ética  han basado sus opiniones y titulares sobre esta información sesgada, tomada únicamente de los medios y de los activistas con posiciones extremistas en contra de Cuba y con la intención de  desestabilizar el orden interno.   

Es significativo además y resultó muy sospechoso que se haya actuado de  forma coordinada e inmediata, entre actores internos y externos, referentes de acciones anticubanas en el pasado y que se haya realizado la financiación sincronizada masiva de datos móviles a determinados individuos, que contaron con teléfonos de alta tecnología para la trasmisión sesgada de los hechos a través de sus opiniones y calumnias.   

Al respecto, existen evidencias públicas, que nada de lo ocurrido fue fortuito, incluso en las cuentas personales en redes sociales de algunos de los supuestos líderes de esta operación, se puede verificar que colgaron videos y expresaron agradecimientos públicos al Encargado de negocios a.i. de la Embajada de los EE.UU en Cuba, que se ha involucrado personalmente en la promoción de la supuesta huelga de hambre que no existió, en la violación de las normas de cuarentena sanitaria establecidas con motivo de la pandemia de la Covid-19 y en la transportación y el respaldo a los participantes de la provocación

Los medios de comunicación cubanos y de la Cancillería cubana han presentado evidencias de acciones promovidas desde EEUU y con la participación de la Embajada de ese país en Cuba, tratando de provocar una situación de desorden, desobediencia civil e inestabilidad en la isla, que no forma parte de las funciones diplomáticas de una Embajada y de su personal, conforme al Derecho Internacional. Se trata de una  interferencia flagrante e inaceptable en los asuntos internos de Cuba, que el gobierno cubano no tolera a Estados Unidos, ni a nadie.

Se han vuelto a utilizar viejos pretextos contra Cuba sobre el disfrute de los derechos humanos, que critican la libertad de expresión y reunión, sin considerar la manipulación y tergiversación de estos temas que realiza la poderosa maquinaria mediática, tecnológica, que desde Estados Unidos se articula con el uso y acoso en las redes sociales con inigualable apoyo financiero.

La supuesta situación de inestabilidad en Cuba que se intenta presentar y crear artificialmente, sería un pretexto para  pedir y alentar a que gobiernos expresen preocupación y en consecuencia,  EEUU trate de justificar mayores sanciones contra Cuba, el bloqueo económico, financiero y comercial e incluso una intervención, mayor agresión y terrorismo contra el país, que responde al guion  de la llamada guerra no convencional contra Cuba y que se ha aplicado en otros países.

El canciller cubano denunció recientemente que el gobierno del presidente Donald Trump está involucrado directamente en el financiamiento y orientación para que en Cuba se cometan acciones de desobediencia civil y actos ilegales contra el orden público. Grupos e individuos radicados en el territorio de ese país, algunos con vínculos con actividades terroristas, que promueven abiertamente a que se cometan en Cuba actos de sabotaje, violencia y desacato a la ley, los cuales mantienen contactos directos con algunos de los activistas de los hechos mencionados en el barrio de San Isidro en la capital.

El Presidente Diaz-Canel afirmó que “no admitimos injerencias, provocaciones ni manipulaciones. El pueblo tiene todo el valor y la moral para sostener una pelea por el corazón de Cuba”.

A pesar de ese accionar desde el exterior y la campaña que se promueve contra Cuba, el país vive una situación de seguridad y normalidad. El pueblo cubano sabrá salvaguardar su soberanía, y está seguro que siempre contará para defender la verdad, con el apoyo de los amigos solidarios de Cuba.

 

Bladwijzer de permalink.

Reacties zijn gesloten.